Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello beautiful world!


So again I send my apologies for not having updated in awhile, but these few weeks have been crazy. 


Two weeks ago I visited Aliza from New York in Tehuacan, a city about two hours from Puebla. It was really fun, because I got to see about 4 other exchange students that live there as well. 
Valent-Hungry
Lenny-Germany
Cecile-France
Andresa-Brasil
I went to my first Quincenera while there, and it was a lot different than what I had expected. Granted we came a little late and it was not in a salon it was at their house. I think the highlight of my time there was just being with Aliza, eating about 20 quesadillas and everthing else in their house, and going to the gym..but only once!


Then this following weekend I visited my friend from Canada who lives across the city. It was also a very chill weekend filled with going to a superbowl party. Turns out Mexico loves football!!School starts again this week, and for those of you who would like to know about my school schedual, I have a new one:


Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays I have school from 7 until 2. Tuesdays and Wednesdays I have from 7 until 1130. Then every day I have soccer from 3 to 5. 


To my sponsering club, I would just like to thank you all for this special opportunity. As one of my fears of coming here, I am also signing into the University of BUAP to swim, so I can work off some of this extra exchange student weight I have, unfortunatly, gained. But it's okay, because the food here is so good!! =D


If anyone has any questions or comments about anything, please feel free to contact me. God Bless! 

1 comment: