Sunday, August 28, 2011

School is the same and is still fairly boring. I personally can't tell if my Spanish is getting better but people have been telling me it has...ha so hopefully they are correct. My host club always have there meetings on wednesday evenings; 9-11. We met at a restaurant that was fancy yet cozy. My club has 6 inbounds, but only four were able to make it. There was also a 24 year old that was here six years ago and was visity for a few weeks. The meeting started with a delicious panini that I devoured, despite the fact that I wasn't really hungry. That's one thing I really miss; the food. It's not like I don't enjoy Mexican food (because I do) it's just a one of the more difficul changes for me. Anyway so we ate, then some lady talked hat wAsnt from the club. After the meeting was over I gave my visa to my coordinator and went home to bed because I had school in the morning. Then Thursday and Friday were pretty chill; I went to the movies with my cousin and a little bit of shopping. Turns out the movie was in English. =] Saturday I had a soccer game and we raped; 7-2 it was pretty fun. Then I ate some subway...=D and at night I went out with my friends which was very fun. Today I slept and bout my first clothing article here(a green puma sweatshirt) and then to my aunts for dinner and now I am on my way to bed because I have school in the morning. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Johanna,
    Glad to see you were busy until the 28th of August...
    Que paso con todo los dias despues?
    Cada semana un reporte por favor

    ReplyDelete